Medicine Use Review (MUR)
If you have been taking medicine for more than 3 months you can book an appointment with one of our pharmacists for a review.
This is a detailed discussion with the pharmacist covering:
- How best to take the medicines
- What each medicine is for and how to get the most out of them
- Ways you can help make your medicine work better
- Tips on remembering to take your medicines
- Check you are not suffering from any of the side effects and ensure all of the medicines work well together
- A chance for you to express any concerns or wishes to stop medication.
- How to reduce any risk that a medicine could cause harm.
- And answer any of your questions
This is an 'advanced service' funded by the NHS to be carried out by the experts of medicines (pharmacists!)
Book your's today! Email firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form below